The school offers CISCE and State curricula.
ICSE (Indian Certificate of Secondary Education)
- Sarvodaya Vidyalaya is affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) and modelled on the lines of the Senior Cambridge Course of England. The syllabus is prepared and made flexible keeping in view of the trends and challenges posed by the global milieu.
- Formal education is imparted to students from STD I-X in accordance with the guidelines prescribed by CISCE.
- The medium of instruction is English. Malayalam and English are compulsory language courses for STD I-VIII. Students of STD IX-X can choose between Malayalam and Hindi as their second language course.
ISC (Indian School Certificate Examination)
- The school also offers ISC course which is equivalent to the Higher Secondary Course. The academic performance of the students in the course gives them eligibility to join for Professional Courses.
- English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Computer Science are the subjects offered by the school.
SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate)
- The SSLC Board of Education is imparted to students from STD VIII-X.
- The curriculum is based on the Kerala State syllabus and the medium of instruction is English.
HSE (Higher Secondary Education)
- The school also offers Higher Secondary (Plus two) Course.
- English, Malayalam/Hindi, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology are the subjects offered by the school.